second anniversary

Two years ago David and I said our "I dos" and became husband and wife.  It was the best day of my life!  I chose to walk down the aisle to this Matthew West song because of it's lyrics.  They are so simple, but so powerful.

WARNING: this post contains many wedding photos:) If you do not enjoy looking at wedding photos you may leave now.  If you have never seen any photos from our wedding (new readers, I'm talking to you!) I hope you'll scroll through because my our wedding was awesome!  Sometimes it's hard to capture the essence of a wedding but our photographers (Jenn Austin-Driver Photography) were amazing.

Some details about our wedding:  it took place at my childhood church, the pictures were taken at the college we both went to and the reception was in an old barn turned dinner theatre.




















 















this photo is taken in the exact spot we met in September 2008.




Our first dance was to this Lifehouse song.






This Warren Barfield song was sung during the signing of our marriage paperwork.  I chose to post the link here, at the end of my post, because the lyrics to this song are very thought provoking.


I hope you enjoyed peeking at our wedding photos:)  

Labels:

Our Wood Home: second anniversary

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

second anniversary

Two years ago David and I said our "I dos" and became husband and wife.  It was the best day of my life!  I chose to walk down the aisle to this Matthew West song because of it's lyrics.  They are so simple, but so powerful.

WARNING: this post contains many wedding photos:) If you do not enjoy looking at wedding photos you may leave now.  If you have never seen any photos from our wedding (new readers, I'm talking to you!) I hope you'll scroll through because my our wedding was awesome!  Sometimes it's hard to capture the essence of a wedding but our photographers (Jenn Austin-Driver Photography) were amazing.

Some details about our wedding:  it took place at my childhood church, the pictures were taken at the college we both went to and the reception was in an old barn turned dinner theatre.




















 















this photo is taken in the exact spot we met in September 2008.




Our first dance was to this Lifehouse song.






This Warren Barfield song was sung during the signing of our marriage paperwork.  I chose to post the link here, at the end of my post, because the lyrics to this song are very thought provoking.


I hope you enjoyed peeking at our wedding photos:)  

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 29, 2014 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Katie R. said...

Happy anniversary! Those songs are so beautiful. I love your photos too! :-)
~Katie@ liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

 
At October 29, 2014 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Christina said...

Thanks Katie:) The lyrics to the song are soooo great.

 

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home