etsy shop

Good Friday morning, everyone.  Did you know that I am a knitter?  I really enjoy the rhythmic nature of it and find it quite relaxing.  My specialty is scarves because they are quick and easy and awesome for this time of year.  David and my mom have been my only recipients of scarves so far (I've made several for myself though!) but I have gifted others with ear warmers, a wrap and baby blanket.

Last year I set up an online store on Etsy.com in hopes I could sell some of my handiwork to earn a little extra money (who doesn't want that, right?).  I didn't really promote it much but now I'm shamelessly plugging it, because I can do that since this is my blog:)










Can you tell which wool is my favourite?  That chunky beige is just so awesome! All the scarves and cowls you see above can be purchased from my Etsy shop, which is also named Our Wood Home.  I'm currently working on an order for a co-worker but I welcome your orders too!

As of now my scarves listed are in adult sizes but any one can be made in a child size (infinity or cowl!).  In addition to the beige and teal wool I have bright red, powder blue, less chunky beige and white.  A white wool infinity scarf is up next on my knit list...I'm tempted to keep it for myself because the wool is so snuggly!


Labels: ,

Our Wood Home: etsy shop

Friday, October 3, 2014

etsy shop

Good Friday morning, everyone.  Did you know that I am a knitter?  I really enjoy the rhythmic nature of it and find it quite relaxing.  My specialty is scarves because they are quick and easy and awesome for this time of year.  David and my mom have been my only recipients of scarves so far (I've made several for myself though!) but I have gifted others with ear warmers, a wrap and baby blanket.

Last year I set up an online store on Etsy.com in hopes I could sell some of my handiwork to earn a little extra money (who doesn't want that, right?).  I didn't really promote it much but now I'm shamelessly plugging it, because I can do that since this is my blog:)










Can you tell which wool is my favourite?  That chunky beige is just so awesome! All the scarves and cowls you see above can be purchased from my Etsy shop, which is also named Our Wood Home.  I'm currently working on an order for a co-worker but I welcome your orders too!

As of now my scarves listed are in adult sizes but any one can be made in a child size (infinity or cowl!).  In addition to the beige and teal wool I have bright red, powder blue, less chunky beige and white.  A white wool infinity scarf is up next on my knit list...I'm tempted to keep it for myself because the wool is so snuggly!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home