twenty four

Today is my birthday! I was born on September 12, 1990 weighing 6 pounds and 11 ounces to my parents Vesna and Eldon.  I'm their first born and only girl and I just so happened to be about 2 weeks overdue!  I wish I could share with you some photos of my past birthdays but unfortunately, my mom has all the old photos safely stored away.  So instead, I'll be a little self indulgent and talk about myself and what I've done since my last birthday.



Since September 12, 2013 I have:

And in my 24 years on earth I think I've done pretty well for myself.  I graduated high school, finished college, met my soul mate, had some really good jobs, got laser eye surgery, visited Canada's East Coast with my mom got engaged, got married, bought a house, owned 3 cars at different times and started a business...I'm proud of what I've done and look forward to what my 24th year brings me.

In case you're interested in some history, here are some links for important things that happened on September 12.  And here is a list of celebrities I share a bday with.

Have a great day everyone!  Mine will consist of dinner out with David, followed by his famous cheesecake for dessert!

Labels: ,

Our Wood Home: twenty four

Friday, September 12, 2014

twenty four

Today is my birthday! I was born on September 12, 1990 weighing 6 pounds and 11 ounces to my parents Vesna and Eldon.  I'm their first born and only girl and I just so happened to be about 2 weeks overdue!  I wish I could share with you some photos of my past birthdays but unfortunately, my mom has all the old photos safely stored away.  So instead, I'll be a little self indulgent and talk about myself and what I've done since my last birthday.



Since September 12, 2013 I have:

  • started college again, only to withdraw from my program and take an online course instead
  • been a contributor to a great blog 
  • worked 3 different jobs at different times
  • built up my photography business
  • picked and baked with wild apples
  • made jam for the first time on my own
  • lived through a bathroom reno!
  • helped my mom and brother move to be closer to her work
  • discovered I'm really allergic to wasp stings
And in my 24 years on earth I think I've done pretty well for myself.  I graduated high school, finished college, met my soul mate, had some really good jobs, got laser eye surgery, visited Canada's East Coast with my mom got engaged, got married, bought a house, owned 3 cars at different times and started a business...I'm proud of what I've done and look forward to what my 24th year brings me.

In case you're interested in some history, here are some links for important things that happened on September 12.  And here is a list of celebrities I share a bday with.

Have a great day everyone!  Mine will consist of dinner out with David, followed by his famous cheesecake for dessert!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home