floral maxi dress

Yet another maxi dress post!  I'm glad they are in fashion now but I've been wearing this dress for nearly 5 years now.  It's the very first long dress I bought at a time in my life where I wasn't feeling too feminine.   I had cut my hair short for the first time and I pretty much lived in jeans and sweaters.  I don't know if this dress brought me out of my rut but I keep going back to it all these years later.


Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Sandals: Birkenstock


This cardigan is also fairly old and I've worn it so many times. I like the length of it because it keeps me warm on chilly summer evenings but is light enough that I won't overheat. 


I noticed my nails almost matched the blue in the dress pattern so I had to snap a picture.  Plus, I love showing off my rings ;)  And no, they are not on upside down...I wear my engagement ring first on purpose.  

Since this dress is floral I doubt I can transition it into my fall wardrobe once the weather cools down.  I'm lucky now that it is still fairly warm out so hopefully I can squeeze in a few more days with this dress! I've worn it so much this summer I've lost count!  



Labels:

Our Wood Home: floral maxi dress

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

floral maxi dress

Yet another maxi dress post!  I'm glad they are in fashion now but I've been wearing this dress for nearly 5 years now.  It's the very first long dress I bought at a time in my life where I wasn't feeling too feminine.   I had cut my hair short for the first time and I pretty much lived in jeans and sweaters.  I don't know if this dress brought me out of my rut but I keep going back to it all these years later.


Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Sandals: Birkenstock


This cardigan is also fairly old and I've worn it so many times. I like the length of it because it keeps me warm on chilly summer evenings but is light enough that I won't overheat. 


I noticed my nails almost matched the blue in the dress pattern so I had to snap a picture.  Plus, I love showing off my rings ;)  And no, they are not on upside down...I wear my engagement ring first on purpose.  

Since this dress is floral I doubt I can transition it into my fall wardrobe once the weather cools down.  I'm lucky now that it is still fairly warm out so hopefully I can squeeze in a few more days with this dress! I've worn it so much this summer I've lost count!  



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home