by the water (outfit post)

Recently my mom cleaned out her closet when she moved from my family's big 4 bed/3 bath home to a smaller apartment (since it's just her and my middle brother now).  She gave me a bunch of dresses she no longer wears and I was quire pleased to have some new ones to rotate in.  I wore one of them to church and afterwards when we took a little walk by the water up at a nearby University.  These photos were taken by David on his Blackberry.



Dress: old, secondhand
Shoes: Walmart
Earrings and Bracelets (not shown): Pandora
Sunglasses: Canadian Tire
I'd like to point out that I did wear a cardigan over my dress for church, but it was very warm outside so I took it off after service and left in in the car for this mini adventure.  

The dress has a halter neck which I usually don't wear, but this one was surprisingly comfy.  I could see myself wearing this dress in a more casual way with patterned flats and maybe a cropped denim jacket.    I could also imagine this dress with some tights, boots and thicker sweater for fall/winter.   Hmm, that gives me an idea for a future post!


Labels:

Our Wood Home: by the water (outfit post)

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

by the water (outfit post)

Recently my mom cleaned out her closet when she moved from my family's big 4 bed/3 bath home to a smaller apartment (since it's just her and my middle brother now).  She gave me a bunch of dresses she no longer wears and I was quire pleased to have some new ones to rotate in.  I wore one of them to church and afterwards when we took a little walk by the water up at a nearby University.  These photos were taken by David on his Blackberry.



Dress: old, secondhand
Shoes: Walmart
Earrings and Bracelets (not shown): Pandora
Sunglasses: Canadian Tire
I'd like to point out that I did wear a cardigan over my dress for church, but it was very warm outside so I took it off after service and left in in the car for this mini adventure.  

The dress has a halter neck which I usually don't wear, but this one was surprisingly comfy.  I could see myself wearing this dress in a more casual way with patterned flats and maybe a cropped denim jacket.    I could also imagine this dress with some tights, boots and thicker sweater for fall/winter.   Hmm, that gives me an idea for a future post!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home