one year ago

It's been a little over 1 year since I got married and moved into our matrimonial home.  I wasted no time making this house a true reflection of us and started my first DIY project during out 2 week honeymoon (half the time was just spent at home).
Here is the vintage-y makeover I gave to a brand new dresser.  While you're peeking at that post, I invite you to browse through some other topics and posts of interest.


Labels:

Our Wood Home: one year ago

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

one year ago

It's been a little over 1 year since I got married and moved into our matrimonial home.  I wasted no time making this house a true reflection of us and started my first DIY project during out 2 week honeymoon (half the time was just spent at home).
Here is the vintage-y makeover I gave to a brand new dresser.  While you're peeking at that post, I invite you to browse through some other topics and posts of interest.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home