one year of marriage


David and I were married one year ago today.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.  Marriage is all I expected and more.  I learned a lot about myself, David and us as a couple.  I also learned a lot of new skills as a home owner:



We have had an amazing first year.  We spent time updating our house, made landscape plans, created a vegetable garden from scratch, managed to live internet/tv free, had weekend getaways, cooked together, made plans for the future and fallen in loooove even more.


Labels: ,

Our Wood Home: one year of marriage

Monday, October 28, 2013

one year of marriage


David and I were married one year ago today.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.  Marriage is all I expected and more.  I learned a lot about myself, David and us as a couple.  I also learned a lot of new skills as a home owner:

  • managing more than my own income 
  • meal planning
  • navigating large grocery stores for weekly trips
  • maintaining a water softener
  • making an insurance claim when said water softener fails and leaks water all over the basement
  • water proofing wood siding
  • building and keeping a fire in our wood stove
  • landscaping


We have had an amazing first year.  We spent time updating our house, made landscape plans, created a vegetable garden from scratch, managed to live internet/tv free, had weekend getaways, cooked together, made plans for the future and fallen in loooove even more.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home