happy halloween



Zombie Little Red Riding Hood costume, circa 2009



Josephine and Napleon-all handmade by my mother in law! 

I hope you enjoy the above pictures!  The zombie was stuff I did for fun and out of boredom a few years ago.  And the Napoleon and Josephine costumes were made by my mother in law.  When my husband was in high school he had to do a report on Napoleon and wanted a costume to go with it.  My mother in law made him this and since then it has been worn for Halloween.  The Josephine dress was made for David's sister as a costume.  David and I dressed up like this, visited his grandma and then came back to his place...that's it.  No party or anything, this was just for fun.

Oh, bonus picture: 
picture of the real Josephine (source)




and the real Napoleon (source)



Labels:

Our Wood Home: happy halloween

Thursday, October 31, 2013

happy halloween



Zombie Little Red Riding Hood costume, circa 2009



Josephine and Napleon-all handmade by my mother in law! 

I hope you enjoy the above pictures!  The zombie was stuff I did for fun and out of boredom a few years ago.  And the Napoleon and Josephine costumes were made by my mother in law.  When my husband was in high school he had to do a report on Napoleon and wanted a costume to go with it.  My mother in law made him this and since then it has been worn for Halloween.  The Josephine dress was made for David's sister as a costume.  David and I dressed up like this, visited his grandma and then came back to his place...that's it.  No party or anything, this was just for fun.

Oh, bonus picture: 
picture of the real Josephine (source)




and the real Napoleon (source)



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home