happy (homeownership) anniversary


I can't believe it's been a whole year since we bought our house!  If you'd like to read more about that process one year ago, click here to be redirected to our wedding blog.

In honour of our homeownership anniversary I'll be posting all this week about the vast changes we've made to the house in a short time.  I hope you'll enjoy seeing our progress!



Labels:

Our Wood Home: happy (homeownership) anniversary

Saturday, September 28, 2013

happy (homeownership) anniversary


I can't believe it's been a whole year since we bought our house!  If you'd like to read more about that process one year ago, click here to be redirected to our wedding blog.

In honour of our homeownership anniversary I'll be posting all this week about the vast changes we've made to the house in a short time.  I hope you'll enjoy seeing our progress!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home