couple style

Last week was my birthday so David and I went out for dinner.  We didn't go anywhere fancy, just a chain restaurant that serves our new fav sammies (pulled pork for me and philly cheesesteak for him).
When we got dressed in the morning we didn't realize we were matching:)

So here is what we wore for a dinner together.


Christina
Dress: H&M
Scarf: RW&Co

David
Shirt: American Eagle
Jeans: American Eagle


Labels: ,

Our Wood Home: couple style

Thursday, September 19, 2013

couple style

Last week was my birthday so David and I went out for dinner.  We didn't go anywhere fancy, just a chain restaurant that serves our new fav sammies (pulled pork for me and philly cheesesteak for him).
When we got dressed in the morning we didn't realize we were matching:)

So here is what we wore for a dinner together.


Christina
Dress: H&M
Scarf: RW&Co

David
Shirt: American Eagle
Jeans: American Eagle


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home