what I wore for a job interview



I had an interview for the position of Summer Programming Coordinator this week (and I got the job!).  My top and shoes are from Walmart and my skirt is from RW&Co.  

I took the picture in front of a mirror in my closet room...you can see the weirdly placed attic door in the reflection.



Labels:

Our Wood Home: what I wore for a job interview

Friday, June 14, 2013

what I wore for a job interview



I had an interview for the position of Summer Programming Coordinator this week (and I got the job!).  My top and shoes are from Walmart and my skirt is from RW&Co.  

I took the picture in front of a mirror in my closet room...you can see the weirdly placed attic door in the reflection.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home