cooking in style!

I am probably the messiest cook I know!  I tend to use something and leave it out until the end.  I don't know why I do this...but I always clean up everything once I'm done!


I also seem to get a lot of stuff on my clothes while I'm in the kitchen...flour, eggs, juices, etc. A few years ago I got an apron to keep me from making a mess of myself. 


Seriously, I wear this (or my other apron) all the time!  It makes me housewife-y...haha!  I usually wear it a few times before washing, unless I get egg or meat juice on it!

Do people even wear aprons anymore?  Maybe I could start a come back!

Labels: ,

Our Wood Home: cooking in style!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

cooking in style!

I am probably the messiest cook I know!  I tend to use something and leave it out until the end.  I don't know why I do this...but I always clean up everything once I'm done!


I also seem to get a lot of stuff on my clothes while I'm in the kitchen...flour, eggs, juices, etc. A few years ago I got an apron to keep me from making a mess of myself. 


Seriously, I wear this (or my other apron) all the time!  It makes me housewife-y...haha!  I usually wear it a few times before washing, unless I get egg or meat juice on it!

Do people even wear aprons anymore?  Maybe I could start a come back!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home