outfit post: running errands

Here is another outfit post for running errands. 


Scarf: RW&Co (bought years ago)
Sweater: Suzy Shier
Pants: Navy Blue Skinny Cords from Joe Fresh
Boots:  Soft Mocc
Bag: Guess
Bracelet: Pandora

Hat: Sears
Coat: Old Navy (bought years ago)



I try to wear a nice coat when I go out if the weather is too cold.  I always wear a hat and scarf and carry mittens with me anytime  I go out.  When I was a kid my family's truck broke down in the middle of winter, at night, on an icy country road.  We were able to call for a ride but had to get to the end of the road ourselves (our rescue car wasn't able to get to our  truck becuase of the ice).  Obviously we weren't expecting that when we left the house that day, so we weren't 100% prepared.  Ever since then I've brought full winter gear with me when I drive. 

Anyway...that's my post for today.  As I've said before, I'm not about dressing on trend or buying new clothes every season.  I wear what I love and shop whenever.  I'm still wearing clothes I got in highschool and college because they still look good.

Labels:

Our Wood Home: outfit post: running errands

Monday, March 18, 2013

outfit post: running errands

Here is another outfit post for running errands. 


Scarf: RW&Co (bought years ago)
Sweater: Suzy Shier
Pants: Navy Blue Skinny Cords from Joe Fresh
Boots:  Soft Mocc
Bag: Guess
Bracelet: Pandora

Hat: Sears
Coat: Old Navy (bought years ago)



I try to wear a nice coat when I go out if the weather is too cold.  I always wear a hat and scarf and carry mittens with me anytime  I go out.  When I was a kid my family's truck broke down in the middle of winter, at night, on an icy country road.  We were able to call for a ride but had to get to the end of the road ourselves (our rescue car wasn't able to get to our  truck becuase of the ice).  Obviously we weren't expecting that when we left the house that day, so we weren't 100% prepared.  Ever since then I've brought full winter gear with me when I drive. 

Anyway...that's my post for today.  As I've said before, I'm not about dressing on trend or buying new clothes every season.  I wear what I love and shop whenever.  I'm still wearing clothes I got in highschool and college because they still look good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home