vintage china (and some cool soup mugs!)

David's grandma gave us some china that we are told was hers when she and her husband were first married.  I'm not sure when we will ever have food fancy enough for such dishes but for now they sit in my kitchen cupboards with glass doors so people can see them!

unpacking

there it is!

kitchy soup mugs!

Labels:

Our Wood Home: vintage china (and some cool soup mugs!)

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

vintage china (and some cool soup mugs!)

David's grandma gave us some china that we are told was hers when she and her husband were first married.  I'm not sure when we will ever have food fancy enough for such dishes but for now they sit in my kitchen cupboards with glass doors so people can see them!

unpacking

there it is!

kitchy soup mugs!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home