christmas in our house (sneak peek)

I love the holiday season!  The music, the smells, the snow on Christmas day ONLY (I hate snow all other days), the neat crafts...this is the first year I can actually have free reign of the house I live in so I'm hoping I can find the time to go all out!  Here is a sneak peek of the decorating I've done.






Labels:

Our Wood Home: christmas in our house (sneak peek)

Thursday, December 13, 2012

christmas in our house (sneak peek)

I love the holiday season!  The music, the smells, the snow on Christmas day ONLY (I hate snow all other days), the neat crafts...this is the first year I can actually have free reign of the house I live in so I'm hoping I can find the time to go all out!  Here is a sneak peek of the decorating I've done.






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home